Friday 10 August 2012

Begin


Today feels like a good day for another new beginning, so welcome to my new blog site! I felt like it was time to start a new space and consolidate my stories, newsletters and events under one blog so i can stop sending people on little trips around w.w.w. 

I choose the name for the site because, firstly, I love the two words and secondly for what it means to me. LOL


प्राण Prana - life force, energy, subtle energy

Pra - to fill
an  -  to breathe or to live

Prana is the reason everything moves, grows, lives. It is that that is all around us and within us. Yoga practice concerns the movement of prana. It is the sweet juice of life.

Giddy - silly, dizzy
(According to Thesaurus)

I am so grateful for this life! It is really just dizzy with prana! That is what this is about. 
I dedicate all my life and work efforts to my parents- my late father, who passed seven years ago today; my papa, my Guru and my best friend and my mum, who, tirelessly made everything happen for us. Without them, this giddy life would not be. 


A U M
"for as the earth comes from the waters, plants from earth and man from plants, so man is speech, and speech is AUM- this is the essense of essences- AUM is the Self of all"
Shiva Rea from The Upanishads, Chandogya Upanishad 


Shanti Shanti Shanti
peace peace peace

No comments:

Post a Comment