Thursday 18 October 2012

rant

Some guy parked his van behind my car in my drive whilst I stood watching. I approached him and said he could not park there as I was about to go out. He wound up the window and in a non chalant way told me that he will not be long... 

???!!!

I came to the conclusion that for most of us, our parents (grandparents, aunts & uncles included actually) did such a great job raising us; paved the way for us to have the best opportunities in life, gave us whatever we wanted within their means and even beyond their means some times! We seem to now believe that everything is our God given right! 

By the way... I was so mad- but thank goodness I was shocked into speechlessness that he walked away before some shameful words could escape from my being! I stormed up to my flat- flustered and pissed off, sat on my desk and realised... the ***** guy.. was cool as a cucumber and really, by being angry, I was only really harming myself, my peace... why?!

So i sat and watched another of Meghan Currie's time lapse video and within minutes, was happy once more. Really.... it does not take much to change the vibration in our bodies. I was just watching the video! Imagine if i had gotten on my mat and did some yoga! That is all it takes - time out of something that makes us mad, into something that makes us happy <3

Something to share: these boys make me smile all the time! 



No comments:

Post a Comment