Monday 25 March 2013

Rubbish


Often, I would cross someone thoughtlessly throwing their rubbish on the ground. I wonder.... do they believe that someone will pick it up? I know in some countries, that is the general belief! I reckon they just don't care. 

How sad that some of us fail to see the great earth as our home? 


How sad that we can only see the things that we can hold and keep... 


How sad to have such limited sight..






Earth is like the body..

& we are just a cell within that body..
why do we pollute our own body? 
We know that one bad cell can make us quite sick...

Such a shame how we treat the organism that supports us...

the mother that provides us with all that we need to survive..

But shame on me!

Most of the time, I pass and say nothing..

No comments:

Post a Comment