Monday 17 March 2014

my big practice!

“You have the right to work, but never to the fruit of work. You should never engage in action for the sake of reward, nor should you long for inaction. Perform work in this world, Arjuna, as a man established within himself - without selfish attachments, and alike in success and defeat.” Chapter 2 Bhagavad Gita

I am now weeks from finishing my work here in Norwich! Wow! 
This phrase from the Bhagavad Gita has been playing over and over in my head. Not that I am having a battle letting go of my business. Also, many people think that I am selling my business and when I tell them I am not, they want to know why... this phrase is also one of the answer to why :-) But also, I think it is nice to leave this to someone whom I know will care for the classes as I have.

Having said all that, some days, my heart skips a few beats, like right now, just thinking about leaving it all behind when everything is going so well. In these moments, my ego clouds me and I start to feel attachment to EVERYTHING! To my work, to the friendships i have built, to my lovely comfortable life here, to my home.... 
WOW! Can you hear that? It screams me me me! I am doing so well!! :-)
I am thakful that these thoughts go as soon as they come. I can only imagine how much suffering they would create otherwise. Thank you great practice! 

I am ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment