Friday 22 November 2013

Latest Class News

December News

last one for 2013

dear friends,

The energy has been explosive at the studio and it has been a joy and a privilege to have been a part of your practice. Your practice has been so inspiring and keeps my own practice, both physical and mental, incredibly motivated. I also feel such deep gratitude to be allowed to share these times with you because I know myself, how personal practice can be; a time when you are working through your battles, internally, or externally. I understand how vulnerable it can feel at times. It is really a "big" thing for me to be allowed to be a part of all that and I thank you from my heart for this trust.

Thank you for another amazing year!

Keep playing & live life fully
namaste


News

Closing / Opening

My last class for 2013 will run on the 6th December. I will be run a list round for cover classes for the two weeks in December and will update everyone on whether there will be class cover or not before i leave. You can check on my website for updates or facebook group.

Classes will resume on the 6th January 2014

Yoga Gives Back & Kirtan


The third Yoga Gives Back event will be running on the 30th November at the studio. The class will run from 15:00 - 16:30 and cost £10, all of which will go towards the charity, Yoga Gives Back. Please let me know if you are able to come along as at the moment, only a handful of people have responded.

Following the class will be a kirtan lead by Lou & I, to welcome Lou's little Lila to the kula and also as a little closing for the year. This will run from 17:00 and all are welcome to join us! Kids too!

Yoga Gives Back link here or check it out on my website

5 Day Immersion 

The 5 morning immersion will be running from the 2nd - 6th December. We will begin each morning at 06:45 and it is recommended that you stay till 07:45 at least. Otherwise, we run till 08:00. There are a few spaces left if you would like to join in.
This year the immersion will be about sequencing for your practice. Immersions are a way to help you develop your home practice and is open to everyone except complete beginners.  No drop in's so please email to book a space if you would like to come along.


Ahead

Here are some dates for your 2014 calendar if you are thinking about workshops or holidays next year:

4th January

Opening class- Sankalpa
10:00 - 12:00

16th February

Forrest Yoga Workshop with Jambo Truong
10:00-12:00 and 14:00-16:30
(book early to avoid disappointment)

12th - 17th May

Bali Yoga Holiday

1st - 3rd August (tbc)

Camping Yoga Weekend in North Norfolk
more like glamping - limited spaces

14th - 16th November

Autumn Spa & Retreat, Sweden

Please check for update on the website here


Last but not least, I wish you and your family, a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
May all beings have a peaceful and joyful year.
May all beings everywhere be happy and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment