Tuesday 14 January 2014

January News


HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all! 
I hope you have all had a great Christmas and NY celebrations with family and friends and can't wait to get back on your mats! :-) I am looking forward to see you anyway! I had a great experience travelling in India, with plenty of time to reflect on the amazing year 2013 has been, and the many lessons it has taught me through the many teachers in all forms, including you. I have shared pictures from my trip here if you wish to see them.

This newsletter does come with some bittersweet news. After 12 years in Norwich, I am sadly moving to Surrey some time this Spring-Summer. I have been thinking about this a lot whilst away and know that I will miss you all terribly! I look forward to seeing you guys every week and watching your amazing practices! It is going to feel crazy without you! Having said that, I am not leaving without a replacement of course. I have lined up a few incredible practitioners and dedicated yogin's who will be taking over the classes, whom you will have plenty of time to become familiar with over the next few months; in fact some of you are already friends. I have chosen them with my heart and know that you will enjoy your time with them. The 50+ class has already been handed over and while it was somewhat heart breaking, it was also joyful to see it move forward and continue to grow.

I hope you will join me as much as you can these next few months, in class, in the various workshops and gatherings ahead and perhaps even socially.

Once again, thank you for your support, your friendship, your enthusiasm, your love and all the fun over the years!
 
Keep playing & live life fully
namaste



News

6th January

All classes re-open except Tuesday 19:45
To all those who were attending Tuesday, I invite you to start to come to the Monday session.


starting 21st January

Tuesday sessions will now run as 5 week courses. It is a gentle paced hatha yoga course suitable for everyone. Pranayama will be taught in this class alongside foundation yoga poses. Great for unwinding stress or just slowing down.
Courses cost £35 for 5 weeks
Drop in sessions cost £9



16th February

Forrest Yoga Workshop with Jambo Truong
10:00-12:00 and 14:00-16:30

Please click here for more information 

No comments:

Post a Comment